Mô tả công việc
- Manage the tax compliance and reporting requirements of the company, including preparation and filing of all tax returns, reports and related documentation.
- Participate in the preparation of the Transfer Pricing Documentation
- Responsible for handling tax disputes, routine tax audits or tax queries initiated by competent tax authority
- Provide tax advice and support to the business, including tax planning, transfer pricing, and international tax matters, etc
- Monitor changes in tax legislation and regulations, and assess the impact on the company's operations
- Formulate tax manual/guidelines and procedures for the company
- Fulfill other tax-related duties required by applicable local regulations, practices or headquarter
Input VAT Credit and VAT Refund: Oversee the process of input VAT credit and VAT refund for exported goods to maximize cash flow and tax benefits.
Communication with Authorities: Act as the key liaison with tax, customs, and licensing authorities, engaging in frequent communication to address tax-related queries and requirements.
Customs Duties and Other Taxes: Ensure compliance of customs duties and other relevant taxes.
Tax Advisory: Provide expert tax advice and guidance to internal stakeholders on business transactions and projects to ensure tax efficiency and compliance.
Tax Audits: Coordinate and manage tax audits, assisting with documentation and information requests as needed.
Regulatory Compliance: Stay updated on changes in tax laws, regulations, and customs duties in Vietnam, and implement necessary actions to maintain compliance.
Risk Management: Identify and mitigate potential tax risks and exposures related to the company operations.
- Develop and maintain relationships with external tax advisors and regulatory authorities
- Work closely with other departments, including finance, legal, and operations, to ensure tax compliance and minimize tax risks.
Training and Education: Conduct training sessions for internal teams to enhance tax awareness and ensure adherence to tax guidelines and policies.G