Mô tả công việc
- Understand the company's overall growth strategy such as MD/Operation strategies to figure out selection criteria for candidate stores, priority, and strategy
- Develop store network by building strong partnerships with key real estate developers, find new real estate deals, make market analysis, do sales forecast, negotiate leasing terms and conditions, review and conclude the leasing contracts, etc. based on the company's business strategy, investment analysis to pursue better financial results
- Propose the store development location to GD and Management of parent company by making full set of proposal materials
- Develop new channels such as Wholesale business
- Maintain global store development standards and branding in local market, provide guidance and training to internal and external parties. Refine and improve work processes and standardization with all departments
- Manage store leasing work through all phases, from feasibility study of projects till the hand over to the store operation team.
- Work closely with different departments, to meet company requirements and opening targets
- Supervise Store Design team and mediate with landlord since hand over date from landlord until store opening, ensure handover conditions to be met timely.
- Ensure the obtaining all necessary permits in a timely manner and the quality of the project while meeting the building code requirements
- Assess the locations of existing stores, identify opportunities for growth/location changes and make an annual target accordingly.
Yêu cầu công việc
• A Bachelor Degree in Business Administration
• A Project Management Certificate is an advantage
• Good communication skills in both Vietnamese and English (written and spoken)
• Excellent negotiation skills
• Good understanding of legal documents, terminology, the environment and trends of Vietnam's real estate and retail industry
• Strong connections with major real estate developers and department stores
• Good computer skills in MS office
• 5 to 10 years of experience in a relevant role
• Experience in retail or real estate industry is preferred