Mô tả công việc
1. Review inspection reports before issuing to Client
- Review and re-check the inspection reports if the requirements from Client have been done correctly fully or not such as format template, AQL, special requirements etc.
- Revise and rework the mistakes at allowed fields in report
- Make sure all reports are well reviewed and ready for sending to customer within 24hrs after end of inspection.
- Remind and inform to inspectors about the mistakes avoiding in future.
- Minimize mistakes on reports can lead to complaints from Clients or Suppliers.
- Consolidate the mistakes and report in the weekly meetings
2. Support inspectors and involved parties regarding technical issues during inspection process
- Support and instruct inspector about technical issues and customer’s requirements if it is new, complicated requirements that inspectors are not clear.
- Clarify the queries from customer/ factory if there is not complying with quality standard between TÜV Rheinland – Customer – Factory/ Manufacturer
3. Providing supports to conduct inspections for consuming products in case of
- Lacking of manpower or in the peak seasons
- New customer which have complicated procedures
- Having special requirements from Client
Carry out other specified duties and functions as directed by supervisor.
Yêu cầu công việc
- At least 02 years’ experience in third party inspection service and report review
- Well understand AQL standard/ protocol/ procedures
- Time and project management skills and teamwork qualities
- Good command of spoken and written English
- High analytical, observation and leadership skills
- High communication and interpersonal skills
- Good presentation and time management skills
- Ability to work independently and under pressure
- Keep reading and understanding all related standards/ regulations/ requirements
Working Place: Hall 10, Road 1, Quang Trung Software City, District 12, HCMC