Mô tả công việc
1. Talent Acquisition:
• Coordinating with hiring managers to identify staffing needs.
• Determining selection criteria up to hiring position.
• Sourcing potential candidates through diversified channels (e.g. social platforms, professional networks…).
• Actively working with recruiting partners effectively.
• Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments and in-person interviews.
• Assess candidate information, including resumes and contact details.
• Design job descriptions and interview questions that reflect each position’s requirements.
• Organize and attend job fairs and recruitment events.
• Forecast quarterly and annual hiring needs by department.
• Foster long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates.
• Periodic proceed Talent Mapping of competitors.
2. Employer Branding
• Ensure a great candidate experience for both active and passive candidates and for referrers.
• Build a strong network and presence at relevant external events to strongly promote the whole company.
3. Employee Relations/Engagement:
• Nurture a positive working environment
• Ensure that key talents are properly identified, retained, and developed, and that succession plans are in place for key roles.
• Partners with the leadership team to build sustainable team, including but not limited: employee experience, talent retention…
• Work closely with Department Leaders on all aspects of Industrial Relations & Employee Relations, discipline, employee grievances, etc. and providing advice and support to employees on HR policies and procedures ensuring full compliance with local regulations.
• Responsible for statutory compliance throughout the employment life-cycle of all employees
• Main responsible for organizing employee engagement activities.
• Strengthen the bridge between Management & staff, Chinese & Vietnamese employees.
4. Performance Management:
• Guide and closely follow employee PBC (Personal Business Commitment) process on internal portal.
• Provides constructive and timely performance evaluations if needed.
• Understand well about each employee’s KPI and give support if needed. Ensure that key talents are properly identified, retained, and developed, and that succession plans are in place for key roles.
• Support Country Director to overview Salary and Bonus, market surveys and administrating salary adjustments.
• Partner line managers in institutionalize a performance driven culture to reward performers and manage underperformers including performance improvement plans and other mechanisms in accordance with the labor legislation and practices.
5. Compensation & Benefits Management:
• Cooperate with payroll agency to control C&B activities in relation to monthly payroll, labor contracts, delivery of C&B programs, labor issues or disciplinary process, internal & external labor reports.
• Ensure C&B practices respect local labor law and the policies of company.
• PIC of PTI Healthcare Insurance, annual health check and other benefit-related tasks.
• Ask for approval from Management if any additional benefits for employees.
6. Other tasks:
• Process payment monthly for supplier, partner…
• Coordinate with SEA HRBP to update Vietnam HR-related situation and needs.
• Other tasks assigned by manager.
Yêu cầu công việc
• Gender: female
• Age: under 35 years old
• Language Skill: Fluent Chinese – in both written and verbal
• Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company.
• Proven working experience as HR Manager or HR Lead preferably IT / CCTV / Trading company or Chinese company at least 3 years, mainly focus on Talent Acquisition, Employer Branding & Employee Relations.
• People oriented and results driven.
• Demonstrable experience with human resources metrics.
• Excellent active listening, negotiation and training skills.
• Be able to go for business trip.
*Prefer to have
• Wide range of candidate sources in IT, CCTV, security industry.
• Self-motivated, intelligent, and proactive candidate who can take initiative and work autonomously.
• Truth, high responsible personality.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.