Mô tả công việc
Identify client needs, draft project briefs to collect and optimize data for research projects.
● Independently set up & manage assigned projects. Quality control the research process and output deliverables.
● Be responsible for data checking, interpreting data, and providing feedback to clients.
● Summarize data for the production of tables, charts, and graphs.
● Write/ develop reports and documents containing actionable recommendations and attend client ‘s presentation.
● Make sure the reports are on schedule; the quality of the report is in accordance with the company's standards and client requirements.
● Regular & timely correspondence on clients’ inquiries and maintaining relationships with clients.
● Provide in-depth market analysis - Markets, Consumers, Campaign.
● Active participation in client meetings, anticipate client demands to find solutions proactively.
● Has the drive and curiosity to use different data sources and research methodologies to identify the major trends of the market.
● Be responsible for the success rate of contract renewal (with assigned clients).
Assist junior staff in delivering quality services to clients and ensure the services provided are timely according to the company's standards and client requirements.
● Put effort in ensuring multi projects are within set deadlines & time budgets.
● Other tasks assigned by Insight & Account Leader/Manager
Yêu cầu công việc
● Bachelor’s degree in marketing, Economics, Business Administration, or related fields. Experience
● At least 2 years’ experience in a research/insight role or related position.
● Having experience in social listening is an advantage.
● Working at an agency is a plus.
● Any other experience to prove that you can do the job well. Skills
● Be enthusiastic about social media empowerment and its possibilities to build strong brand propositions.
● Be convenient for analyzing a variety of data types (number, text, image…) analysis.
● Good at analytical and report writing skills.
● Qualitative and quantitative research understandings.
● Able to work under pressure and meet aggressive deadlines.
● Able to work effectively in a team and independently.
● Be organized and detail-oriented.
● Trend catching.
● Willingness to analyze data points for large databases
Strong interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills for liaising with colleagues, customers.
● Strong project management skills.
● Strong sense of client service, with the ability to handle daily requests & maintain client relationships.
● English proficiency, especially in developing reports.
● Proficient in office informatics, especially Excel and PowerPoint.
● Being responsible and able to work overtime when required.